Welcome to Camp Pepin!
Half Way Through SummerJul 11 2016
Summer is flying by way too fast. Guess that's what happens when you're having fun!
The last five weeks at Camp Pepin have been filled with swimming, canoeing, crafts, games, campfires, s'mores, climbing, horseback riding, and so much more. Gaga, zip lining, and archery remained popular activities and paddle boarding, new this summer, was enjoyed by all. Camp days differ from one day to the next, which keeps each session exciting for both campers AND counselors. Check out our 5@5 Facebook updates, Smug Mug photos, and blogs to stay up-to-date on what's happening at YMCA Camp Pepin.
Want to join in on the fun? Five weeks still remain of summer 2016 and we have some availability.
Help Send a Kid to CampJul 18 2016
SEND A KID TO CAMP
Benefits of giving:
• 100% of contributions go towards providing camp sessions based on financial need
• 100% of donations received will be matched by a grant from the Y-USA Strategic Initiatives fund= up to $18,000
• With camp: children are in a safe environment, getting guidance from mentors, making friends, and continuing to learn outside the classroom
• Without camp: children may be unsupervised at home, decline in social skills and learning, and miss out on unique, memorable and fun experiences
• Your help is needed to benefit from the full match amount- we still need to raise $11,000 and every gift makes a difference
• Summer is a great time to think about what camp meant to you as a kid AND to imagine how good you will feel giving a child an opportunity to experience that same joy today!
GIVE NOW or contact Elaine O'Keefe to learn more about how you can make this the best summer ever for a child.