Welcome to Camp Pepin!
SAVE THE DATE: Breakfast With SantaNov 21 2014
BREAKFAST WITH SANTA
Saturday, December 13th / 10am-12pm
At YMCA Camp Pepin, we make it our job to provide family time by bringing families together to have fun and grow together. Create unforgettable memories with your family this holiday season and join us for a fun-filled morning including: fellowship, a delicious pancake breakfast, making a keepsake holiday ornament, a sleigh ride provided by Hay Creek Stables, and of course, SANTA! Don't forget your camera!
The cost is $5 per person and $20 maximum per family.
Giving Tuesday: December 2ndNov 17 2014
YMCA Camp Pepin has joined #GivingTuesday, a first of its kind effort that will harness the collective power of a unique blend of partners-charities, families, businesses and individuals-to transform how people think about, talk about and participate in the giving season. Coinciding with the Thanksgiving Holiday and the kickoff of the holiday shopping season, #GivingTuesday will inspire people to take collaborative action to improve their local communities, give back in better, smarter ways to the charities and causes they support and help create a better world.
#GivingTuesday is a counter narrative to Black Friday and Cyber Monday because it reminds us that the spirit of the holiday giving season should be about community and not just consumerism. The most meaningful gift we can give our children, loved ones, friends and neighbors is the commitment to work together to help build a better world.
Join YMCA Camp Pepin's #GivingTuesday initiative to get more kids to camp next summer and change their life for good. The need is great and I'd really appreciate your help. DONATE NOW.
YMCA Camp Pepin Director
Children & Nature Belong TogetherNov 03 2014
YMCA Camp Pepin is American Camp Association accredited, which means we have met over 300 health and safety standards. Together, we are on a mission to Leave No Child Inside!
Why Choose YMCA Camp Pepin:
- Free play enhances cognitive abilities, creativity, problem solving, self-esteem, and self-discipline
- Natural experiences significantly reduce stress, which means children are happier & healthier
- Social Skills development, including: leadership, communication and participation
- Self-respect & character building, including: responsibility, resourcefulness and resilience
- Community living & service skills, including: caring, honesty, respecting others and the environment
- Fun that builds friendships that last a lifetime
- Scholarships are available because we believe all children should have access to an amazing experience at camp